We have a tentative go for launch this Saturday December 9th (Pending Weather Update Friday @ 6PM )

We will need to park at the farm building and walk in. Between 8:45 and 9:00 we will have an authorized car that can ferry your equipment in. After that will we have a dock cart that you can use.

Please see the updated Launch Protocol. http://www.rimra.org/launch/launch-protocol/

Note: the weather is not looking good at this point but we will update and make a final call on Friday at 6pm

Weather Launch Protocol: Go-no Criteria

1st Call made Thursday at 6 PM EST
2nd and Final Call Friday at 6 Pm EST
Criteria based on forecast between 9 am and 2 pm EST on launch day
No go if one of the following criteria is predicted any time times between 9 am and 2 pm EST on launch day
Temperature below 32° or below 20° with wind chill
Chance of rain is greater than 50%
Wind greater than 15 MPH or gust greater than 25 MPH
Criteria source: Weather.com for West Kingston Rhode Island 02892

https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USRI0033:1:US

UPDATE Thursday @ 11:00AM December 7th 2017:

Comments are closed.