To become a member of The Rhode Island Model Rocket Association (RIMRA NAR # 755) please download the inputable membership form below. You can mail it in or bring to the next launch. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Membership: $50 per year, includes all launches / $5 for each additional family member over 12yrs* (Calendar Year Jan 1st to Dec 31st).
- Base Membership: $20 per year / $5 for each additional family member over 12yrs* / Launches $5 per launch the day that you fly at paid at site.
- Non-member Fees: $15 per launch (over 12 yrs. old*) paid at launch site.Groups: Scout, Schools (K-12), URI students and faculty groups are free.
* Under the age 12 years old are free, need to accompanied by adult.
Bring the membership form with a check payable to: Jeff Oppold to the next launch or Mail it to: “RIMRA” 26 Old Richmond Townhouse Road Richmond RI 02812
Faculty and Students from the University of Rhode Island can become members and attend launches for Free.
NOTE: Once downloaded your information can be inputed digitally on the form or you can print and manuualy input the information.
We also recommend you become a member of the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) http://www.nar.org/NARjoin.html
New members of the NAR can get regular membership benefits:
- 6 issues of the 56-page color Sport Rocketry magazine
- A 60-page how-to book on all aspects of rocketry, the NAR Member Guidebook
- $2 million rocket flight liability insurance
- Access to NAR technical reports, high-power certification, and clubs